 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8218
Re: wanted- yellow technic hose/tube
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 01:38:41 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Christopher Tracey writes:
I'm looking for a few pieces of the flexible yellow technic tubes that
are found in sets like the Search Sub http://guide.lugnet.com/set/8250.

From the photo,  it looks like it's probably the thin "straw" tubing,  rather
than the thick corrugated type,  but it's hard to be certain.

What length(s) do you need?  I have several short pieces (about 8-10 studs
long) from <set:8246> that I'd be willing to part with for not much more than
cost of postage.  I know I have long pieces in non-yellow:  I'll check the
"skinny stuff" box for yellow ones once I know what you want.  The longer ones
I'd want about 10-20 cents apiece for,  depending on length,  and my
perception of the risk of having to go buy replacements later.

Ran