 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8212
    Re: BAYLIT - Brickbay —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) If it doesn't matter, why did you have the asterisks there in the first place? :-) Glad to see you're lining up with the norm though, now there are just two left I think. ++Lar (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: BAYLIT - Brickbay —Jeff Shiner
   (...) last? (...) I find it interesting that no one (unless I missed a post) has suggested that the stores be listed by the date they were first created (or opened). I'm not sure that I think this is a good idea... but I'm surprised it has not been (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)