 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8189
8188  |  8190
Subject:
a couple more ideas...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 20:01:06 GMT

First off, about this being off topic...what about those of us that only
subscribe to this list? I don't really have an interest in getting on any more
lists, but this is relavent to here...so I don't think it's that far off topic.

Second...I agree with Larry Pieniazek...that's how I've started to shop on
Brickbay, so that's where my theory came from. I'm looking for large numbers of
windows, or red bricks, or whathave you, not with any specific project in mind,
but on the principal that I'm going to need those parts for some unspecified
building just waiting to pop into my head. That's where my suggestion came to
listing those with large numbers of parts near the top of the list...but I
guess Larry and I are in the minority...or are we?

Anyway, my final peace of advice is to all of those that endevour to make
buying Legos easier, keep up the good work, and may TLC get their act together
and dump this silly Junior Town stuff!!!

Tim