 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8186
    Re: BAYLIT - Brickbay —Tom Fought
   I am replying in general to this thread... which IMHO is a complete waste of time and bandwidth. Dan has provided a wonderful service. I think whatever rules he decides to implement are fine. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to (and I am reaching (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: BAYLIT - Brickbay —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Maybe. Maybe not. Dan J. has in the past implemented suggestions that people made here and elsewhere (I won't go into how many and whose, not productive, but I do know some of my previous ones have made it...) (...) A great general principle. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: BAYLIT - Brickbay —Julie Krenz
   (...) I think it's important to discuss, but maybe the appropriate place is lugnet.market.theory. Follow up set. Julie (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)