 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8186
  Re: BAYLIT - Brickbay

I am replying in general to this thread... which IMHO is a complete waste of time and bandwidth. Dan has provided a wonderful service. I think whatever rules he decides to implement are fine. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to (and I am reaching (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BAYLIT - Brickbay

(...) Maybe. Maybe not. Dan J. has in the past implemented suggestions that people made here and elsewhere (I won't go into how many and whose, not productive, but I do know some of my previous ones have made it...) (...) A great general principle. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: BAYLIT - Brickbay

(...) I think it's important to discuss, but maybe the appropriate place is lugnet.market.theory. Follow up set. Julie (24 years ago, 29-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)