 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8184
8183  |  8185
Subject:
12x24x1 brick (was: WTB/WTT: 1x12x24 dark gray brickplates from RockR's HQ)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 17:47:55 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Derick Bulkley writes:
Elwood & Bubba's Big A** Crane just can't deal with green basebricks - so
they're putting out the call for Dark Gray. Need 6 to 8 of em.

Thanks, Derick

Maybe you made a typo, but the standard (conventional) way to refer to brick
sizes is WxLxH, as in the classic 2x4 brick. I think you meant to say 12x24x1,
though it is also standard to assume the height is 1 brick if the height is
left off. So I think you are looking for a 12x24 or a 12x24x1 size piece.

Ben
(Nit-Pick of the day brought to you by www.YellowCastle.com)