 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8175
8174  |  8176
Subject:
shop names and the like
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 14:39:05 GMT

Personally, I've just started using Brickbay, and I thought I'd toss in my
comments or two.

For my money, it seems that the shops with larger (over 5,000) peices offer
what I want, the smaller ones hold more obscure and smaller quanitities. I'd
rather see the shops that have more peices listed higher, or at least larger
font size - it's hard to read the smaller numbers of parts, and I'm afraid i am
going to miss out on a good shop.

Like I said, just my two cents worth. As for naming? I've always disliked those
places that resort to AAA something or other to get on top of a list. As a
matter of fact, I avoid doing buisness with such places...

Tim