 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8149
  A Click Away now accepts BidPay

One announcement and one question. First of all the obvious (given the subject)... my store ((URL) now accepts BidPay as payment for your orders. Next... the question. I have had a number of requests to accept PayPal as a payment option. I live in (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: A Click Away now accepts BidPay

Jeff, I suspect that some of these people have relatives that live in the United States with an account, and they simply share it. Keeping it in the family, as it were... -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jeff Shiner" (...) (24 years ago, 28-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)