 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8149
8148  |  8150
Subject:
A Click Away now accepts BidPay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2000 14:32:01 GMT

One announcement and one question.

First of all the obvious (given the subject)... my store
(http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=jashiner) now accepts BidPay as payment
for your orders.

Next... the question.  I have had a number of requests to accept PayPal as a
payment option.  I live in Canada and for all my attempts I am unable to
create a non-US account in PayPal.  So I just assumed that this was not
allowed.  However... it appears as if other non-US stores do state that they
accept PayPal.  Is there something I am missing???

Thanks in advance,
- Jeff