 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8099
    Re: My Brickbay shop is open - Talon's Nest —Tom Stangl
   Thanks to those who have put orders in! When I got home Friday, I had 3 orders waiting, and the 2 of you that have paid via PayPal already had the sets on the way to you Saturday ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: My Brickbay shop is open - Talon's Nest —Tom Stangl
   I added some 6544 Shuttle Transon 2's yesterday at $60 each - pretty fair price for MISB considering what Ebay lots have been like lately. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: My Brickbay shop is open - Talon's Nest —Tom Stangl
   OK, I'm back from vacation. I should be able to catch up on the 1000+ emails I got while gone within the next few days, so if someone ordered from me, you should hopefully hear from me soon. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Brickbay shop - Talon's Nest orders - delays —Tom Stangl
   Those who have placed orders in the last 2 weeks, sorry for the delays. As noted in my shop, I was out of town, and now that I am back, I am drugged up most nights (longterm shoulder injury flaring up), so I haven't had a chance to pack the sets and (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)