 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8099
Re: My Brickbay shop is open - Talon's Nest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 18:31:00 GMT

Thanks to those who have put orders in!

When I got home Friday, I had 3 orders waiting, and the 2 of you that have
paid via PayPal already had the sets on the way to you Saturday ;-)

Tom Stangl wrote:

I've finally gotten around to opening up my shop on Brickbay.  Right now,
there are only a few sets there, but I hope to add parts over the next few
months.

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=talonts

Sets:
Model Team