 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8086
  For Sale: Model Team & Pirate Sets

These sets are all in good condition, however, they do show some play wear (no abused, broken or chewed pieces!). These sets will be sold on a first come, first served basis and if you don't like my price make me an offer. I will accept Paypal or a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)