 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8073
R: Bracket 1x2 - 1x4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 06:15:34 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message
G1BqMB.2G6@lugnet.com...
Hello potential suppliers!

I need this part in large quantities in the following colors. It's the • only
part I don't have lots of (or can't buy in parts packs)

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=2436

I need it in black, more of it in red and especially in white.

I have a big bag of them somewhere and I can't lay my hands on them. Sigh.

So anyway, who has some? Please email me your offers. I am prepared to pay • a
pretty good price but need them ASAP. I see on brickbay that the colors • that I
DON'T need are running 10-20 cents each.

BAYLIT has them for .60 red, .75 white. (gulp!) I'm not THAT desperate • (yet?)
but I can easily go 25 cents each plus postage, quantity at least 20 (of
whatever colors) to make the shipping cost worth while. If that's not • enough,
mail me your offers.

Please ignore the prices I have on my wanted list, the design I am just • about
done uses way more than I thought I needed before (the last production run • I
did of bulkheads left me with a comfortable number of reds and lots of the
other colors which I now cannot find in my disaster of a basement...)

New (or so close that if you got a set sold as brand new parts you • wouldn't
mind if you were picky) only please.

BTW if people know which sets have these in good quantities (I know that • the
podrace has a lot in orange...) that info also gratefully accepted (and
rewarded, if it's a good enough lead.)

My need is desperate, I have a MTW design JUST about done that I want to • get
out in front of you folks and this is the one part holding me up... I will • be
in the UK again for a month in two weeks so it's now or never.

THANKS!!
++Lar

Larry-

The Sanburn Systems Company has 284 of them in black, 54 in red and 24 in
white
http://www.sanburnsystems.com/

Price: $0.12

Ciao