 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 8072
8071  |  8073
Subject:
Bracket 1x2 - 1x4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 05:15:47 GMT

Hello potential suppliers!

I need this part in large quantities in the following colors. It's the only
part I don't have lots of (or can't buy in parts packs)

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/search.cgi?q=2436

I need it in black, more of it in red and especially in white.

I have a big bag of them somewhere and I can't lay my hands on them. Sigh.

So anyway, who has some? Please email me your offers. I am prepared to pay a
pretty good price but need them ASAP. I see on brickbay that the colors that I
DON'T need are running 10-20 cents each.

BAYLIT has them for .60 red, .75 white. (gulp!) I'm not THAT desperate (yet?)
but I can easily go 25 cents each plus postage, quantity at least 20 (of
whatever colors) to make the shipping cost worth while. If that's not enough,
mail me your offers.

Please ignore the prices I have on my wanted list, the design I am just about
done uses way more than I thought I needed before (the last production run I
did of bulkheads left me with a comfortable number of reds and lots of the
other colors which I now cannot find in my disaster of a basement...)

New (or so close that if you got a set sold as brand new parts you wouldn't
mind if you were picky) only please.

BTW if people know which sets have these in good quantities (I know that the
podrace has a lot in orange...) that info also gratefully accepted (and
rewarded, if it's a good enough lead.)

My need is desperate, I have a MTW design JUST about done that I want to get
out in front of you folks and this is the one part holding me up... I will be
in the UK again for a month in two weeks so it's now or never.

THANKS!!
++Lar