 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 807
FS: 6289 Red Beard Runner (new)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 18:07:28 GMT

I bought myself a RBR a while back but the more I look at it the more I
realise I don't much like it <g>. So it's surplus to requirements and
I'd like to sell it. It's brand new, still in unopened box, box has a
little shelf wear on the edges.

If I get more than 2 offers on it I will auction it.

Minimum offer: $90 US

Buyer pays shipping from BC, Canada (estimated $10 US for airmail)

Email me if you're interested

Kevin Wilson
Vancouver, BC