 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7941
    Searching for Rock Monsters & a Belville Horse —Kenneth S. Broeckel
   I'm searching for 2 Rock Monsters and 1 white Belville Horse. Ideally for the later it would be nice to find set #5853, Lucinda & Cressida or even #5854, Pony Trekking. Thanks for any input. (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Searching for Rock Monsters & a Belville Horse —Paul Sinasohn
     (...) Check Wal-Mart for clearance sales on Rock Raiders sets...and check eBay for the Belville sets; there are lots available right now, especially in eBay Germany. Paul Sinasohn BAYLUG (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Searching for Rock Monsters & a Belville Horse —Tom Stangl
   ? The horse in 5854 is grey. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my personal views with my employer (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)