 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 794
  Train stuff from a 4459

I just bought a totally mangled box that contained most (not all) of Cargo Railway 4459. All the parts are new-unused. Out of what was left of the set I want to sell: 15 curved tracks 2 straight tracks 1 engine (tested and works but there are no (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Finding 8880

Question: Why does the 8880 Super always seem to pop up and be on sale as a new set from Europe? I've got relatives and friends in Sweden, Finland, and Germany. Where do I send them to get that set? Just curious Rod legobot@hotmail.com smile lots (25 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Train stuff from a 4459

Linc Smith wrote in message ... <description snipped> I am now asking 90$US, and when I get no offers I will take off five bucks incrementally until it sells. Technic is as good as cash :) (shipping in NA included. You pay cost minus 5$US anywhere (...) (25 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Finding 8880

(...) Because European stores have the habit of never doing sales on items, so they can be in the stoire for quite a while... (...) to stores in out-of-the-way places. Jasper (25 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Train stuff from a 4459