 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7937
Re: Buying old used lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 11:58:14 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tom Heidemann writes:
Ok... I will pay a certain amount.... but it is a secret.....

DO YOU WANT OFFERS OR GUESSES???? STOP WASTING EVERYONES TIME BUDDY...

Hey, thanks for the constructive help.  And I don't want offers.  I want
suggestions as to what a fair price to pay for these are.

Alright, here are the main sets.  He's pretty sure that these are there.

There are a couple of smaller sets that he can't remember, plus something with
one of those gray battery boxes, perhaps a universal building set, from
somewhere in the 1975-1978 timeframe.  Any idea what that might be?

Adrian

-----Original Message-----
From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway@lugnet.com]On Behalf
Of Adrian Drake
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2000 1:05 PM
To: lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade@lugnet.com
Subject: Buying old used lego

One of my co-workers is thinking of selling a box of old 70's era town sets.
There are no boxes or instructions, but he has a relatively good idea as to
which sets he has.  He thinks there are maybe a dozen sets, perhaps
1000-1500
pieces.  The pieces are in well played, but clean condition.  What would a
good, fair price be for these pieces?  He knows for sure what 3 of the sets
are, and they'd probably go for a fair amount on ebay if complete  (i'm not
telling which ones, it's a secret)

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com