 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7936
Re: Wanted to Buy: Technic Tracks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:07:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Fred Trayers writes:
Hi folks-

I'm looking to buy a set of Technic vehicle tracks/treads.  They were • available
in set 8229 "Tread Trekker" and 8414 "Mountain Rambler" both of which came out
in 1997.  I'd appreciate any help on how to "track" these pieces or sets down
:-)

Thanks

-Fred

You might want to consider getting the soon to be released 5219 Wheel Pack, I
think they're in there as well...

Wessel