 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7871
    Shell Finds in .nl —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Hi everyone, Well, I went bij fiets all the way to the North Sea today, and hit four Shell stations en route, as well as a few other toy stores. The following items I found and purchased, and I will sell them off for the specified price in USD (...) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Shell Finds in .nl —Ben Gatrelle
   (...) I have a number of these UFO <set:2543> I am selling two for $10 US plus shipping. If you are interested let me know at marketplace@yellowca...e.spam.com Ben Gatrelle (remove the spam dot from the yellowcastle to reply) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)