 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7871
7870  |  7872
Subject:
Shell Finds in .nl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 16:15:20 GMT

   Hi everyone,

   Well, I went bij fiets all the way to the North Sea today, and hit
   four Shell stations en route, as well as a few other toy stores.
   The following items I found and purchased, and I will sell them
   off for the specified price in USD plus, of course, shipping to
   your location (I have subsumed materials costs into my asking
   price):

   1254 Shell Food Store (1x)  $22  (These are kind of dirty)
   1253 Little Car Carrier and Racer (1x)  $12
   2554 2 Racers and Platform (1x)  $12

   I also got a 2537 and a little Shell UFO set, but I'm keeping
   those bad boys.  :)  Unfortunately they had a giant Shell LEGO
   display in one of the stores, in an advanced state of disassembly,
   which they were unwilling to consider selling to me.  ;)  Darnit!

   The following I also found, but I do *not* have in hand, partly
   because of cost but mostly because I was on a bicycle.  I will
   these all seem to be c.1996 Technic with a bit of Model Team.
   No guarantees on this one, and I'd wait until having them in hand
   before requesting payment of course.

   8244 Convert-Ables 9-in-1 (5x)  $27 ea
   8286 3-in-1 Car/Amphipower (2x)  $68 ea
   5561 Model Team 4x4 (1x)  $80
   5563 Racing Truck (3x, but there are many others around)  $100 ea
   8448 Super Street Sensation (1x - store window, so faded)  $*

   *I couldn't see the price tag, but I'd guess it would be right
   around US MSRP/$130.

   Let me know and I'll try to collect wish lists, and plan a trip
   for next week sometime.  If nothing else, it will be good exercise!

   best,

   Lindsay.nl