 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7858
Re: Informing people of better deals (Was: Re: 6093 Ninja's Flying Fortress)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 18:07:58 GMT

I think it would have been fine to point out.  Usually, as far as i've seen
atleast, the seller just doesn't know about the better deal, and is not
knowingly trying to deceive anyone.

If they are trying to deceive someone, then they deserve to be busted on it.
They may get mad at you, but I believe that you would be right in doing so.

Troy

Check Out Troy's Surplus Lego:
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mnementh

Or my current eBay auctions:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=mnementh2
--
"Jude Beaudin" <shiningblade@home.com> wrote in message
Ok, now that Thomas has seen he was fifteen minutes too fast today:), I • was
wondering if it would have been wrong for me to reply to the original post
indicating that S@H had it cheaper than him. Obviously I didn't, mostly
because I thought it might have offended free market fans. But now that I • am
not blowing it for him...

LMKWYT

Jude

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Thomas Main writes:
Ah...I see that this set is on special this week at S@H for $45....so
nevermind :)

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu

Thomas Main wrote:

I have a MISB 6093 Ninja's Flying Fortress for sale.  Total cost
(including shipping within the U.S. - others inquire) is $60.00.  If • you
are interested, please e-mail me at main@appstate.edu

Thanks.

--
Thomas Main