 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7739
    Pirates & Islanders —Michael Nelson
   I have 22 pirate figures for trade. 10 Islanders, and 12 pirates. I also have accessories for all of them. 9 Islander shields, 2 bongo drums, a canoe with two paddles. For the pirates I have nine swords, 4 chests, 3 pistols, 2 skull and crossbones (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)