 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7739
7738  |  7740
Subject:
Pirates & Islanders
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 22:31:23 GMT

I have 22 pirate figures for trade.  10 Islanders, and 12 pirates. I also have
accessories for all of them. 9 Islander shields, 2 bongo drums, a canoe with
two paddles. For the pirates I have nine swords, 4 chests, 3 pistols, 2 skull
and crossbones hats, 1 large pirate flag and 5 small flags, plus 3 parrots,
and 2 monkeys.  For trade I am interested in Imperial Guards(red soldiers) and
Imperial Armada(Spanish).  Just e-mail me at Soldier01624@hotmail.com if you
are interested, I also have a pic if you want it.  Thanks

Michael