 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7706
    Re: Dejan —Dejan Pavlovic
   Hi all ! Well the whole thing started when Mark just wanted to know if I am trustworthy person, and that's O.K. I actually appreciate it ! In this particular situation regarding Seaports sets misunderstanding was caused while I replied everyone that (...) (24 years ago, 27-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Dejan —Clifton D. Chambers
   I know everyone feels this has all been put to rest, but I want to say publicly that I now have a better understanding of what was going on and what you were trying to accomplish. I hope to do business in the future with you concerning these sets (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)