 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7706
Re: Dejan
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 22:28:06 GMT

Hi all !

Well the whole thing started when Mark just wanted to know if
I am trustworthy person, and that's O.K. I actually appreciate it !

In this particular situation regarding Seaports sets misunderstanding
was caused while I replied everyone that I'll mail him when I get
the sets, while I didn't want to make firm deals before I actually
have sets - I didn't promise anything to anyone (except to you
Timothy that I'll mail you first)
... And in the end I lost 6542 auction ...

O.K. I made a mistake by offering the sets that I didn't have , but I guess
if I had written something like :"I will maybe get a few sets if I win some
auction blah,blah" - noone would even read it - I won't bid that auction
and noone would even have a chance to get a seaport ...
At least now I know that many people want that seaports and I'll do
my best to get those (I had one 6541 before and I still have instructions
for another) to all of you who want those (and many of people I worked
with before know what I mean when I say that I'll do my best to get them
something) !

So , no hard feelings !!!

As for the the big lot that I am getting the next Sunday , many of the
sets are already reserved but still some available, and I guess there
is no reason to worry about not getting those from me now !

I am opened for business regarding Lego with anyone from anywhere !

All the people I worked with in the last three months (11 of them)
are FANTASTIC !!!, and (having those comments in mind) I guess
they are all sattisfied with the way I work and the stuff they got
from me .

What some didn't say , but I will, is that on a few (3 ?) occasions
there were a few parts missing (lost in the transport) or misplaced
(1 occasion) but I sent those aftherwards to the people (you know
who you are), and one is expecting a few bricks -for which I told
him that were missing before we made a deal band I am working
on it to get those for him while those are - hard to get  ...

So I guess that's enough about Subject "Dejan Pavlovic" let's talk
about Lego, that's why we are here, right ?

So , no hard feelings !!!

Greetings !

Dejan Pavlovic

I do apologize if my last post came across as a personal attack, it just
appeared to me that some things weren't quite kosher about the whole • situation.
Dejan, thank you for explaining what was going on - as I stated at the end • of
my message, it was just a misunderstanding. Thank you for clearing it all • up,
and I hope that we can do business when the sets finally arrive.

Thank you, and I hope the spirit of goodwill that prevails among AFOL • remains.

Timothy Wade