 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7688
Re: Dejan Pavlovic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 01:48:53 GMT

Hi all !

I don't want to talk about myself but there are obviously a few answers that
I shall give ...

And it was all caused because of many people want the same thing
(seaports in this case)...

I am trying to reply fast to everyone, I am trying to make everyone happy
getting him
the set he wanted (and I guess I made some people happy), I am trying to
keep my
prices as low as it is possible I always note my customers if I can get the
set they want
again - not to go into endless auctions with someone etc.etc... But I can't
do
everything !

Some of you know that I sometimes send the sets in advance , but I can't
make it habbit
while then I won't be able to get the new sets !

As far as I remember there were never comunications problems between me and
people from  all over the World (Austria, Germany, Denmark, Netherlands,
Ireland,
UK , USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia and even United Arab Emirates) !
Although I noticed that a few people doesn't know how to write an e-mail and
replay
to it (or read it) ...

If I offer the same thing to a few people I don't think it's a crime ... If
I am going to
note a few people when I get something they want , and it is the same thing
is that a crime ?
Quite a few people passed on buying something from me when everything was
arranged, using various excuses and I never got mad or something , but I've
got to
make a reserve for myself by noticing other people that I have something
they
want and if the other person passes -they'll get it  ...

Do I have to mention that I am Lego freak too and that I am not selling Lego
get rich or something , but just to get a few $ to buy some Lego for myself

I actually aprecciate that my "buyers" comunicate about me but I would like
solve problems (if there were any) personally !

Anyway thanks to all the people who dealt with me, who sold me something ,
traded with me and bought something from me, and of course thenks for
all your replies !

Leg godt !

Play well !

Dejan Pavlovic