 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7665
Re: Dejan Pavlovic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 22:28:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark Benz writes:
Anybody have any comments on transactions with this
individual? Other than he's a long way away...

I was wondering the same thing.  He says he's "in Croatia /Europe"
and is soon going to have dozens and dozens of sets, most of
which he seems to want to sell.  I've put my name on a few of them,
but I'm quite hesitant to send large sums of money (first) that far to
someone who's unknown.  I'm expecting/hoping that he will ship the
sets first to those of us who are established, and we would then in
turn be able to tell others that yes we indeed got our sets from him.

SRC