 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7606
Re: Wanted to buy...Truck Wheels & Tires
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 05:49:44 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, James Perkins writes:
  I'm looking for a set of 8 wheels & tires used in the Model Team Kit # 5571
Black Cat Big Rig. Any help would be most welcome as I checked the usual
sources of parts ie BrickBay, ect, but have had no luck. I need the tires for
a series of trailers I'm building to match the truck. I also would like any
advice from anyone who has built something on thi scale like this before.

I think it'll be hard to find ANY of these wheels/tires considering the fact
that they only appeared in 5571 (which isn't easily available now) and 5563
(which I haven't seen).  Eight of these tires would mean a combination of two
of the above mentioned sets.  I don't think anybody has ever parted out these
sets before...

Personally, I obtained two copies of 5571 to get enough tires to build the
truck and trailer...

Bryan