 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7560
    partial archive of colored parts online —Mike Stanley
   Well, I decided to throw up the ldraw parts in the colors I have generated so far. I have the entire current parts list generated in the following colors: black blue brown dkgrey green ltblue ltgrey pink red trgreen white yellow More will probably (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.cad)

        Re: partial archive of colored parts online —Rui Manuel Silva Martins
     (...) [...SNIP...] (...) ---...--- Directory Listing Denied This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed. ---...--- Could you please allow the directory listing, it gets a lot easyer to browse, than appending the part filename as you (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.cad)

         Re: partial archive of colored parts online —Mike Stanley
     (...) Never intentionally denied that - it's just a default. I changed the setting in IIS for that website so you could browse directories. Just for kicks I cranked up the content ratings for violence, sex, nudity, and language so that the site (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.cad)

        Re: partial archive of colored parts online —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Cool. Might be nice to run with shading turned on.. or maybe not. It does add a lot in many cases but subtracts in some. ++Lar (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.cad)

        Re: partial archive of colored parts online —Tom Stangl
   So where do you want my parts ZIPs uploaded to? 15 2Meg ZIP files, unpacked I think they ran about 100Megs. They ARE somewhat out of date, but they're the images Todd uses for the Lugnet database. There's probably several dozen parts by now in LDraw (...) (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.cad)