 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7487
    New Site Posted - Many Sets available for purchase or trade —Scott Runkle
   I've posted my new site design: (URL) have many sets available for purchase and/or trade. Please note that, in general, the site is still rather incomplete, but the 'Sets Available' and 'Sets Wanted' pages are current. I will be out of pocket for (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: New Site Posted - Many Sets available for purchase or trade —Adrian Rohnfelder
     Hi Scott, Finally another site with a cool and clear design, I really like it, well done !!! Cheers adri (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: New Site Posted - Many Sets available for purchase or trade —Johan Piera
   We have couple sets of new 1831 available for trade. We will be interested in the 6389. what condition is your set? Anyone interested trading any fire or police station sets for 1831, please let us know at irishau@yahoo.com (24 years ago, 13-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)