 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7487
7486  |  7488
Subject:
New Site Posted - Many Sets available for purchase or trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 01:51:38 GMT

I've posted my new site design:
http://members.fcc.net/runkle/

I have many sets available for purchase and/or trade.  Please note that, in
general, the site is still rather incomplete, but the 'Sets Available'
and 'Sets Wanted' pages are current.  I will be out of pocket for checking
email this weekend, so if I don't respond promptly, please be patient as I
will get back to you next week.

Not listed - I just picked up a 6389 Fire Control Center complete with
instructions that is available for trade/purchase.

Best Regards,
Scott Runkle