 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 748
    Yellow Feathers-Castle System —Margaret Chatham
   Looking to purchase several of the smallest of the yellow feathers in the three feather set. Lego does not have them anymore. Please e-mail me at: margaret.chatham@gte.net (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        $3 EA. Gray Corner medium slope —Doyle Nelson
   Hello, I need the 2x2 medium slope CORNER bricks in gray, I am willing to pay $3 each one. Please E-mail with your offers. They are in the following sets. Mummies Tomb 5958 there are 2 in this set. River Expedition 5976 there are 2 in this set. I (...) (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)