 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 749
748  |  750
Subject:
$3 EA. Gray Corner medium slope
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 05:03:41 GMT

Hello,

I need the 2x2 medium slope CORNER bricks in gray, I am willing to pay $3 each
one. Please E-mail with your offers. They are in the following sets.

Mummies Tomb 5958 there are 2 in this set.
River Expedition 5976 there are 2 in this set.

I also need the following in gray

2x2 medium slopes
1x2 medium slopes
2x2 inverted medium slopes
1x2 inverted medium slopes
2x2 inverted CORNER medium slopes
2x3 low slopes
2x3 inverted low slopes
1x3 arches
1x2x6 arches
1x1x2 shutter bricks (used for doors)
2x2x3.2 octagon bricks
1x2x6 portcullis bricks (found in the royal knights castle to hold gate.
2x6 bricks

Other items
1x2.5x5 brown castle doors
Dark Gray Arms with Black Hands