 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7478
    FSOT: #269, #354, #540, #1687, + Classic Space + used Decorated Space pieces —David Simmons
   Greetings all, If you see anything you're interested in, e-mail me and I'll send you my want list. Thanks for looking! David Simmons xenobuzz@onemain.com #269 Kitchen - For it's age, this set is excellent condition. The box is good, with a few (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)