 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7443
  Re: Just a question

(...) By "here" do you mean the .robotics.handyboard group/list or do you mean _here_ (the .market.buy-sell-trade group)? Questions about the Handy Board list are probably best addressed to Fred Martin -- (URL) fredm@media.mit.edu --Todd (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Just a question

(...) Sorry, reading my post, I can see that it is not at all clear what I mean:) I have way to many NiMH's and thought that robotics people might be interested, so by here I mean this group, (and maybe a little pointer in the handyboard group?) (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)