 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7442
    Just a question —John Jensen
   Since lugnet is carrying the handyboard group, would it be okay to post here about things not exactly Lego (well, not Lego at all) but with interest to robotics folks? (In this case NiMH batteries) Kind regards John Jensen Kind regards John Jensen (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Just a question —Todd Lehman
   (...) By "here" do you mean the .robotics.handyboard group/list or do you mean _here_ (the .market.buy-sell-trade group)? Questions about the Handy Board list are probably best addressed to Fred Martin -- (URL) fredm@media.mit.edu --Todd (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Just a question —John Jensen
   (...) Sorry, reading my post, I can see that it is not at all clear what I mean:) I have way to many NiMH's and thought that robotics people might be interested, so by here I mean this group, (and maybe a little pointer in the handyboard group?) (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)