 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7430
    Re: FS/FT: OLD and NEW SETS —James Ng
   Hello, To all those who have replied, I got a 6090 MISB from the internet at $150USD at YAHOO! Auctions, I have recently been looking at it and I don't seem to want it, obviously I wouldn't be able to get one in Melbourne! About the train station (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

        Re: FS/FT: OLD and NEW SETS —Santosh Bhat
   James, Given you're only 12, making such comments as "come to my house...ask my mum" are excusable. But please understand that the people that you are dealing with are adults (most probably) and deal with issues in a mature way. LUGNET is a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)