 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7388
  2 or 3 Sealed copies of 6078 for sale

Hey folks, I am getting ready to run through some more sets for my next batch of parts sales but I discovered something that surprised me a little bit. I have 3 copies of 6078 that are still sealed (I opened most of the others a while back for the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 2 or 3 Sealed copies of 6078 for sale

(...) I'm only using the web interface, so I don't think I can cancel this message, so lemme respond to it quickly before anyone else does. That sounds like I'm saying I'll sell 2 or 3 of them for a total of $43.20. What I meant, exactly, is that (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 2 or 3 Sealed copies of 6078 for sale (Now SOLD)

(...) Both of the 6078's are spoken for. I'm keeping the third one. :) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)