 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7388
7387  |  7389
Subject:
2 or 3 Sealed copies of 6078 for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 22:08:56 GMT

Hey folks,

I am getting ready to run through some more sets for my next batch of parts
sales but I discovered something that surprised me a little bit.

I have 3 copies of 6078 that are still sealed (I opened most of the others a
while back for the skeletons).  I have 9 open copies I have already set aside
for my parts sale inventory but I know some people are pretty attached to
getting sealed complete copies of sets so I figured I'd make this offer just
in case someone who doesn't have a 6078 of their own sees it and wants one.

I will sell at least two of these, possibly all three, for $43.20, which will
include Priority Mail shipping within the US.  Just so there is no
misunderstanding, I know this is more than original retail and then some, but
then again, you probably can't find these anymore, so original retail isn't
really a factor to me.  I also could just as easily break these open and keep
the minifig out of this set that I like so much and sell off the rest of the
parts, probably for more than $40 anyway.

So there it is - if you don't have a copy of 6078 or even if you want another
one, here's your chance to pick one up.

This is a limited time offer, though.  I'll hold these away from my faithful
sorting partner for 48 hours, but come Wednesday evening all three of them are
going into the sorting pile.

Oh, and remember to remove the NOSPAM from my e-mail address.