 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7384
Re: Looking for Pod Racer tubing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 17:42:12 GMT

I have tons of this stuff, from 48 copies of Mos Espa Podracer.  Make me an
offer.

Troy

Please note my new e-mail addresses:
Personal:  mnementh@dsl.telocity.com
Lego Sales Related:  legosales@dsl.telocity.com

--
"Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message
I'm looking for the stiff tubing that came with the various Star Wars Pod
Racer sets.

If you have any extras, let me know at bryan@kinkel.net.

Thanks,
Bryan