 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7383
Re: Looking for Pod Racer tubing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 17:40:04 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Bryan Kinkel writes:
I'm looking for the stiff tubing that came with the various Star Wars Pod
Racer sets.

If you have any extras, let me know at bryan@kinkel.net.

I'm offering 2 cents an inch for this right now... how much are you willing to
spend? My need is large so I won't outbid you but I'm not too keen on lowering
my price any, as I do want to get more of this stuff at some point.

http://my.voyager.net/lar/wantlist/parts_want_list_lugnet.html

Sellers, please do take care of Bryan first. But then come see me. :-)

++Lar