 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7381
  [MN] 25,000 parts at my BrickBay store!

Well, the subject pretty much says it all. I spent the weekend adding parts to my BrickBay store, and it's currently sitting at: Total 25,000 item(s) in 223 lot(s) available. Follow the link: (URL) parts are brand new. Shipping is extra, $3.20 for (...) (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)