 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7381
7380  |  7382
Subject:
[MN] 25,000 parts at my BrickBay store!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 16:32:32 GMT

Well, the subject pretty much says it all.  I spent the weekend adding parts
to my BrickBay store, and it's currently sitting at: Total 25,000 item(s) in
223 lot(s) available.

Follow the link: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mnementh

All parts are brand new.

Shipping is extra, $3.20 for Priority Mail to US addresses for most orders.
International orders welcome.

Troy

Please note my new e-mail addresses:
Personal:  mnementh@dsl.telocity.com