 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7330
    Re: Brickmania calls it quits on custom model kits —Donald Alcorn
   (...) I am SO curious what that "amazing opportunity" is! Dan? Are you going to work for TLG product development? That would be ~very~ cool. (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

        Re: Brickmania calls it quits on custom model kits —Daniel Siskind
   (...) Haha! Anyone who KNOWS me will know that Lego don't want me. In fact I refrained from wearing my "model citizen" staff name tag at Legoland in fear that my presence would prevent the GMLTC from ever being invited back! Trust me, what I'm going (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)