 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7328
Re: wanted to buy or trade: 3 #3479 in black
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 16:32:11 GMT

Karim wrote:

Hi folx,

I'm starting a really large model and I am in need of 3 of part number 3479 in
black.  I'm looking to buy them or trade for them.  If you have three to spare,
please drop me an email, and we can talk.

Tried to respond by e-mail and it bounced...

I can trade you these if you can get over to my place tonight, or can
wait until the 14th.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com