 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7282
7281  |  7283
Subject:
Mike's Parts Sales back online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 18:40:31 GMT

Well, I finally opened my Brickbay shop.  Here's the link:

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=mike

My regular buyers already know all this, but for anyone who doesn't, I
basically try to hit half or less of what a particular part sold for in the
last AucZILLA auction whenever possible.  And I only sell in bulk - meaning if
I break up 10 copies of 6097 I sell 10 sets worth of all the pieces in that
set (well, the ones I'm not keeping) - no 1 or this or 5 of this.  Most of my
buyers like it that way, I think, and come sorting and shipping time, I know I
do.

Please read the FAQ mentioned on the main storefront page - it contains
answers to all of the most commonly asked questions.

To get things rolling I'm basically trying to liquidate some left over
inventory from 20 copies of 6097 - Night Lord's Castle.  When those are gone
I'll be adding parts from 10 copies of 7150 Tie-Fighter & Y-Wing, with lots
more parts from lots more sets on the way, including quite a few copies of
6078, 6046, 6024, and more.

I'm opening the shop today with just under 1,000 pieces.  Since I want those
gone before I add the new ones (makes sorting easier if I keep my chests full
of just one set's parts) I am starting the parts at 30% off the prices I was
charging before I moved them to Brickbay.  Anything left after a day or so
will drop to 40% off, and so on until I drop the prices low enough for them to
all be gone, so feel free to buy now or later, just make sure you buy.  :)