 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7281
Re: My Brickbay store is now open.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2000 18:15:38 GMT

Sorry for replying to my own E-mail but I have currently password protected my
store as I have a buyer for a large % of items that is having trouble
registering.

If you would like to view my store or want to place an order send me an E-mail
and I will send you my stores password.

Eric Kingsley

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Eric Kingsley writes:
Well I wasn't very creative in nameing my store (Eric Kingsley LEGO) and I
have only entered in my first batch of parts.  I still have some work to do
but I did add a few Hole Minifigs that people might be interested in as well
as several parts that I could not find currently listed.

http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=kingsley

At the moment there isn't much in the way of trully bulk parts but I have
tried to price my stuff competitively at least where I had a referance.

Because this is my first try as LEGO sales of any kind I have restricted to US
sales only.  I can probably handle Canada as well and anyone willing to pay in
US Dollars.

We'll see how this goes.

Good luck and good shopping.

Eric Kingsley