 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7262
  Re: New Puzzle Book

(...) is fixed?? Also, your descriptions are very vague. I'm not sure what kind of puzzle you are talking about. Would you consider posting a picture of one of the puzzles? or comparing to brand names/ types of puzzles that might be well-known? (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Puzzle Book

Paul, Thank you for your interest in the new puzzle book at (URL) sorry you had trouble accessing part of the site. I have been unable to detect any reason that page wouldn't load for you. Let me know if you continue to have problems. Hopefully, the (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Puzzle Book

(...) In your link to Table Of Contents.htm page, there are spaces. Replace the spaces with %20 and it should work. Alan (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: New Puzzle Book

The links on the site promoting the new puzzle book are now functional. Thanks to Paul for pointing out the problem, and to Alan for helping me solve it. The site can be found at: (URL) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)