 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 7261
  WTT: soccer bricks for other promo bricks

I have extra promotional soccer bricks. I am looking to trade for the following bricks: LEGO Human Resources brick LEGO Island brick October 1999 brick from the Georgia outlet store (any color) November 1999 brick from the Virginia outlet store (any (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo)

  Re: WTT: soccer bricks for other promo bricks

And if you don't have any of the bricks Russell wants, but have a spare Star Wars brick, I'd trade a MLS Soccer brick and a Kidvention brick for it ;-) (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.promo)